A downloadable tool for Windows
A gesture controlled mouse using the Leap Motion API for Python and PyWin32.
cdto the folder.
- The coordinates of the palm are used to move the mouse pointer around.
- A pinch between any finger and the thumb simulates a click.
- If the ring finger and pinky are not extended (Like the German hand gesture for the number three), the script enters scrolling mode and tilting the palm scrolls up and down. Moving the palm front and back zooms into and out of the screen.
- Clench the palm with the thumb to the left to grab the active window and move it around the screen.
- Moving the hand in a circle of radius > 50 mm in clockwise/anticlockwise direction increases/decreases the master volume.
- LeapMouse.py works only with Windows.
- Clone the repo or download the zip.
- Make sure you have the Leap SDK installed.
pip install -r "requirements.txt"
- Pywin32 - Win32 API for Python
- comtypes - Pure Python COM package
Github repo: https://github.com/Suyash458/LeapProjects
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.